Sewing ~ Artistic and Practical

formerly "April1930s... Your eBay Stitchery Friend"

Monday, October 16, 2006

My Dear Stitchery Friend, "Ginny"





I am delighted to present to you one of my dear, dear Stitchery Friends, whom I will call "Ginny" (to protect her identity on the world wide web). She has an amazing Ginny Doll Collection ~ and actually has them on display at special Doll Shows. So, it is with pleasure to have a little bit of show and tell here as well. I have to say, when I opened my e-mail that contained these photographs I was awestruck. I just love looking at antique dolls. Their facial expressions are so soft and have such an inviting look to them.


Join me in marvelling at her beautiful collection. These are all "ORIGINAL".





Also ~ please take note of Little Rascal... a rather special and endearing little companion to "Ginny". The most-cuddly-in-Ginny's-lap-every-chance-she-gets little dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home